What is VoIP?
How Can VoIP Save Your Business Time and Money?
VoIP is the telephone system of the future, and it’s currently saving businesses frustration and money over traditional telephone services.
Leveraging your existing internet connection, TotalBC’s hosted VoIP service, or setting up an internal network saves you money and headache and provides more reliable service for your business. Traditional telephone providers charge extra for “premium” features that come standard for all of our clients and send a bill for each service call. If we can't solve a problem in 15 minutes or less over the phone, TotalBC’s techs will come out to your location at no charge to you.
TotalBC offers SIP Trunks, which replace your traditional telephone lines by transmitting over your internet connection, IP Telephony Systems which work for multiple offices and have their own infrastructure, and Hosted VoIP, which is hosted by TotalBC at an off-site location.
3 different ways to utilize VoIP technology for your business:
There are three products that use VoIP: SIP Trunks, VoIP Telephone Systems & Hosted VoIP Systems. Each one have unique benefits and TotalBC offers each one.
Replaces your current traditional telephone business lines that you currently pay for by transmitting over your internet connection.
- The cost of SIP Trunks are normally 50% less than what our clients pay for a traditional phone line; including unlimited local & long distance calling.
- The toll quality & reliability of calls are equal to traditional telephone lines.
- Voicemail to email delivery!
IP Telephony Systems
“Voice over IP Telephone Systems” or “on premise” telephone system. No more large bulky telephone systems consuming half of your wall & having different cabling infrastructure for data & voice.
- Your large phone systems are replaced with 2U rack mountable communication servers.
- Digital telephones that plug into telephone wiring replaced with IP Handsets utilizing the same data network port that your PC’s use.
- Multiple offices? These systems can with the proper package/software selection encompass the full suite of VoIP.
- Enabled services including; connecting multiple offices across country for intercompany communications by the touch of a button or by simply dialing the person’s extension number at the other office.
Voice over IP (VoIP) service for business that is “hosted” by TotalBC at an off- site location from where the VoIP service (your office) is being used.
- Up front cost savings: Not only does the upfront investment significantly decrease compared to on premise equipment (75- 85%), Hosted VoIP systems from TotalBC all under operational expenditure rather than capital expenditure, which also make hosted VoIP systems attractive to businesses.
- Hosted VoIP removes the need for your traditional telephone line carrier, so those monthly expenses will go away as well.